Thursday 9 April 2015

New Yoga Shoes!!

Yippeeee! Can you tell i am excited? I have new yoga shoes. No more slipping a sliding off my mat! And they are brightly coloured. And pretty. And light weight. And just AMAZING!

   
I took my sister shopping this morning because she was down in the dumps. The poor girl has exams coming up and seems to spend 24/7 locked away in a cave reading away. So sister time was needed! I said - i will take you out but i am NOT going to buy anything. HA. Famous last words...  I bought this really good makeup contouring kit - which i may blog about one of these days. And of course my lovely trainers. Yet another pair to add to my ever growing shoe collection! 

I am not sure what you are supposed to wear on your feet for yoga.. but in certain poses my feet slip in the mat. Socks make the matter worse, and most of the sports shoes i already own are too clumpy for yoga - oh and wayy to dirty. I came across these cool trainers, which are really super duper light weight - and as a plus have memory foam inside. As soon as i tried them on they just felt snug and i knew THESE were my yoga shoes. ( not to mention the fact they were half price)    ;)


SOOO Hyped for tomorrows work out. 


"  Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right,

I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling,

it so inviting,
Oh, short on money,
but long on time, 
slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine,
and i'm running late, 
and i don't need an excuse, 
'cause i'm wearing my brand new shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. <3 Emily x